My First Time Spotting @ SBGR

NOTAM: The airport doesn’t have any proper spotting locations and this is the best place possible

My First Time Spotting @ SBGR

Welcome to my first ever spotting topic! This topic contains images from when I went spotting yesterday, to capture a very special plane inbound. Please note that planes were arriving every 30 minutes, and after the special one’s arrival it started raining to the point where using the camera would risk breaking it, so I couldn’t stay to take more pictures.

First off, a very close picture of 2 of LATAM’s 777-300ER, PT-MUD and PT-MUG, parked in their hangar.

Second, this very special plane, an An-124 which was coming from Suriname carrying equipments for the car industry.

And the final one, which is also an image of the An-124, this time with a parked Iberia A330 as well.

Hope you liked the photos! Feedback is appreciated, as I’m a beginner at spotting and know these photos aren’t very good. I expect to go spotting again soon and try to capture more aircraft.

54 Likes

First time spotting and you saw an AN-124? Wow!

Great photos, love those LATAM tails!

1 Like

Very nice pics @GBKarp, love the first one!

1 Like

Thanks! I came to the airport to spot because of the An-124

I spotted once before but they were using the other runways so I couldn’t see anything except planes already flying

1 Like

Thanks Tuna!

1 Like

Cool pics mate!! MUD and MUG, those are great names for planes😂

1 Like

Lol

Thanks!

love the pic

I’ve flown PT-MUG in December 2019 (it still had the old livery); the route was SBGR-KMIA

fun fact: PT-MUG was the LATAM 77W that had to do an overweight emergency landing at SBCF due to eletric failure on December 2018

1 Like

Thanks!

I didn’t know this exact model was the one that had the emergency

1 Like

Awesome shots, love the effect the buildings in the background add to the pictures

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Very cool shots @GBKarp!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I saw this flight on fr24 :)

1 Like

Those are nice looking pictures! I have also seen the An-124 two times in my life. Great post!

1 Like

Thanks!

@GBKarp I came to hunt you in the Antonov! special that UUEE was featured yesterday that they gave me a free ticket.

Great Pics! :)

1 Like

hahaha thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.