My First Spotting Trip of 2023- Toronto Style

Hello Community!

My name is Andrew and I am a spotter based out of North America. I went spotting with @AndrewWu and @robert_xing at Toronto. This was my first time spotting in about 2 years. It was a really fun experience and I finally got to visit Canada. Here are some of my favorites from that trip.

Emirates Journey to the Future livery A380-800 taxiing

Shiny Air Canada Dreamliner landing on 23

WestJet 737-800 landing on 24R

Air France 777-200ER Landing 24R

Hi Fly A321-200 Landing 24R

Hope y’all enjoy these shots, they were a lot of fun to take. I definitely would like to revisit during the summer and maybe if the spotting gods like me, I’ll get some sun.
D7500 | Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aviationphotography_58

31 Likes

Toronto style = only clouds

2 Likes

Pray for sun next time

You’d have to go without me

The photos look great unfortunately I don’t have. Camera only my phone and IPad can’t find good spot at ORD😒

They look fire🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

shea makin history with his first spotting topic ❗️❗️

1 Like

Nice one!!

Scott Street is where I started. Then, delta cargo is where the fun continues

You know it

1 Like

Cool shots! Even despite the weather. Love those panning ones, especially that WestJet.

Thank you, the WestJet is my favorite. I hope next time it will be better weather but we work with what we’re given

1 Like

OMG can u do more planes spotting at YYZ pls?? I live close to YYZ! And I like the Emirates a380 pic and the Air Canada 787 takeoff.

Toronto is mostly cloud in winter.

Trust me I am intimately familiar with this concept

1 Like

Got to love 14° weather and buckets of rain in early January 🤩

Great shots @Ashea58 !

Thank you! I’m planning on going in the summer probably once when I get home from school and once before I go back.

That weather is all too familiar to me.

Makes me happy I’m going back to warm weather in a week but at the same time it makes me feel at home to have cold and rain

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.