My First Post!

Hey Guys! Hope your year started out well, and hope ur all doing good!
Really exited to join you guys! Iโ€™m mostly a Boeing 777 And 787 Pilot. Also Exited For Posting My Flights. Bye, and see u guys later!

30 Likes

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to search and ask!

7 Likes

Welcome to IFC @Jaden

1 Like

Hey, Jaden!

Welcome to the community! In addition to Chrisโ€™s response, be sure to review the following topic to maximize your time here!

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community. We hope you stay with us for a long time!

1 Like

Welcome, glad to see you here. :)

1 Like

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to look them up or ask someone here on the IFC! See ya around!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Jaden Enjoy it!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Jaden!

Great to see you are enthusiastic about being here! Feel free to ask any questions. ๐Ÿ˜€

Iโ€™d highly suggest check out #ground-school:community-tutorials for some great guides on anything Infinite Flight based to make your sessions even better, and to take a look at #live:events to have fun and get involved in the community even more!

Or if you want to get more engrossed and helpful to the community, you can take a look at controlling the Expert Server or even help develop and edit airports into the game! ๐Ÿ‘€

4 Likes

Welcome to the community !

1 Like

Welcome to IFC. โœˆ๏ธ

1 Like

Welcome to Infinite flight community. Hope you have a good day or night

Hi!! Hope ur year started out well too

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC glad to have ya here. If you need anything my Pm and DMs are always open.

This isnt very topic-worthy but youre new here so I wont flag.

1 Like

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC!

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC! great to have new members

2 Likes

Youโ€™re so kind ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Jaden I hope you have a great time here! :)

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Jaden! Great to have you onboard!

1 Like