My first post - LIMC - EHAM

Dear all, this is my first post on the IFC and I would like to merge two of my biggest passions, photography and aviation showing you some shoots I took during my last flight.

The flight is LIMC-EHAM on the Casual server (I am still learning). Aircraft is A319-100 EasyJet, my flight plan has been via AOSTA,

Please let me know what you think, and thanks a lot. This community is amazing!

28 Likes

Great photos! I love the 4th one with the sunset and the gear down. Enjoy your stay here and let someone know if you ever need assistance. This community loves to help others! πŸ˜ƒ

7 Likes

This is great welcome to the community. I love your photos. Mine are almost as good lol

2 Likes

My god! Those are some of the best pictures I’ve ever seen on IFC. Welcome and congrats!πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

3 Likes

If this is your first one, then I can’t wait to see the second and third 😊
Hope to see you more on this forum. Be welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Those are great pictures, I like the last one. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ»

3 Likes

There some of the best I’ve seen in awhile.

3 Likes

Now that’s crazy cool great job

3 Likes

Beautiful shots and Welcome to the Community!

3 Likes

Wow, those are so good! I’ve just began getting into photography.

3 Likes

Great photos! These are really good, maybe you should start up an Instagram or another sort of Social Media account!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @pierotti.paolo. Defiantly some nice pics. Cant wait to see more in the future!

3 Likes

Those great, awesome photos and those details. Imagine that in real life, that make it greater. Excellent, keep it up.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community I hope you enjoy it here,

Stunning shots you got there mate I absolutely cannot decide on which one I like best as they are all amazing, keep it up.

3 Likes

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to many more posts!

Some really good pictures, my favourite out of all is the free camera view of the sunset and plane

1 Like