My First Plane Spotting Series @ KMIA

Hello Infinite Flight Community, this was my first time plane spotting and now I will be posting it on the IFC Real World Plane Spotting category where I went yesterday to spot some planes landing on RWY 9 at Miami Airport from various cities including one plane taking off RWY 9 heading to its destination. So here are the shots of my plane spotting.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Date: 8/25/21

First up was United Airlines Flight 2013, arriving at Miami Airport from Chicago Oโ€™Hare Intโ€™l Airport ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ operated with an Airbus A320

Second, we had a LATAM Airlines Flight 1961 departing Miami Airport RWY 9, heading to Santiago ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ operated with a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner

Next up was American Eagle Flight 4327 arriving to Miami from Key West Airport ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธoperated by Envoy Air Embraer ERJ-175

After that, we had Swift Air Flight 298 arriving to Miami from Santo Domingo ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด RWY 9 operated with a Boeing 737-400

Last but not least, American Airlines Flight 1465 arriving to Miami from Houston ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ operated with a Boeing 737 MAX 8

And that completes my first plane spotting series at Miami International Airport. I will post more plane spotting shots for my series. I hope you like it and be safe. Have a nice weekend Infinite Flight Community.

28 Likes

Great debut in RWA, and nice pics.

My favorite is the plane in the picture ๐Ÿ™ƒ

2 Likes

I love this one!!!

2 Likes

last i checked this was SKBO?

I see the plane moved faster then your hand

lmao

2 Likes