My First Long Haul in 5 Months!

Hello and welcome to my… sixth post? on this community forum! Today I’ll show you some screenshots I took on my first long haul in 5 months!

As you guys know, I’m not a long haul guy, I’m more of a short haul person. My last long haul was somewhere in December last year.

Flight info

Date: 2022-03-19T15:35:00Z2022-03-19T21:25:00Z
Flight time: 5 hours 44 minutes
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Airline: Southwest Airlines
Route: Los Angeles (KLAX) → Honolulu (PHNL)
Callsign: Southwest 204
Server: Expert

Photos

1. Parked at the gate, ready for pushback.

1. Taxiing to runway 25R with United 737-800 new livery in the background, fresh out of the paint shop.

1. Lift-off!

1. Last views of LAX

1. Hit with some nasty winds during cruise!

1. Descending with Hawaii Islands visible in the background

1. On final runway 8L

1. “Flaps?” “30 degrees.” “Checked.” “Landing checklist completed”

1. G R E A S E

1. De-boarding passengers

That’s it for this post! I’ll see you again later, bye!

Grease or butter?
  • Grease
  • Butter
  • Margarine
  • R Y A N A I R

0 voters

14 Likes

Nice 👍 what was your flight time?

1 Like

“Am I a joke to you?”

1 Like

imo, I don’t consider 5 hours and 44 minutes as a long haul 😂 more of a medium haul. Nice Photos!

3 Likes

It’s still an overnight flight since I sleep at 12:30am and woke up at 5:00am. And this flight is long enough for a long haul for me.

2 Likes

Stunning screenshots!

Just one thing, I wouldn’t classify 5:45 as a long haul, more of a medium haul. Long hauls begin at 9:30 probably :)

1 Like

I’m so mean I put R Y A N A I R landing. I was on a Air France flight irl and they landed so hardddd

1 Like

Haha, my landing in IF just a few hours ago is probably harder than that. I literally stalled on the runway 😂

I simply have no time to do long hauls. That’s why I say this flight a long haul.

Lol! Sometimes I just do R Y A N A I R landings for fun but I don’t have pro so I just use aero Mexico lol I also sometimes play with the non existent A380 crash physics

1 Like

I don’t have pro so I CANT do a long haul 😔

I hope you’ll get pro one day. Once you got it, you’ll love it straight away. And the Boeing 717 is the R Y A N A I R machine in IF. Even though I’ve landed it smoothly once.

One thing I like doing is flying the 737 Air Force one and try my best to not butter it

1 Like

Yeah I wish I get it. Gotta ask my friends for a gift card…

1 Like

The president in it will get mad at you for landing too hard his spine bone literally broke.

He will fire me lol

1 Like

But I have a uno reverse….

1 Like

Okay we’re getting off-topic now 😂 I have to sleep now bye 😴

Lol k bye!

1 Like