My first long haul, early morning arrival into SFO!

Hey everyone, I managed to complete my first ever long haul from Singapore to San Francisco with a 14hr flight time. I wanted to share the beautiful sunrise as I approached SFO early this morning! Hope you guys enjoy!

Departure: WSSS (Changi Airport, East Region, Singapore)
Arrival: KSFO (San Francisco Intl. Airport, San Francisco, CA, USA)
Flight time: 14 hours 5 minutes.
Server: TS

355A6680-6B14-4994-A7A6-AD60A3CE1C38

22 Likes

Nice! I think I might have seen you yesterday at WSSS… I was planned to go to London, but then my phone crashed. 😔

3 Likes

Dang, crashes are the worst. I was 2 hours away from completing a 16 hour flight yesterday and then my iPad decided to just crash the app… Turned out I needed to lower the graphics settings.

1 Like

Nice pics! I love the long haul. My first was PHX-LHR on the BA 747 in 2018. I wish I could do longer a350 routes, but I can’t go above 12 hours or my iPad will have a stroke.

1 Like

Thanks! 12 hours is still a good amount of time for long hauls! I’m thinking of buying a laptop fan just to place under my iPad to keep it a little cool during long periods.

1 Like

Nice shots there bud! I’ve done my first just a couple days ago, what an experience right!?

1 Like

Thank you! And yeah definitely, my strategy currently has been short/mid hops during the day and long-hauls overnight. Seems to work out well for me!

Congrats on your first long haul, I remember mine was a BA A380 (EGLL > KLAX). I try not to do long hauls as much anymore because my iPad likes to die on me…

Lovely pictures, the last one with another aircraft on final is nice!

1 Like

Thanks! I had charging issues because my iPad was using too much power at first but I turned down my brightness, graphics, etc. and would charge more efficiently. I also have it connected to my MacBook which has a fast charging feature.

1 Like

Beautiful shots! I should do a long haul again in the near future. Might wait until the 777 comes out ;)

1 Like

yes that worked for me too

Congrats on your first long haul, mate! I remember my first one (KLAX - EGLL), but great photography, anyways mate! ;)

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I can’t wait for the update!

Thank you! I want to start doing the KLAX - EGLL route but I’m still on TS, can’t wait to do it on ES though.

1 Like