My first Infinite Flight YouTube video..

Hi …
For everyone here … I am uploading my first YouTube video and when it’s done I’ll post the link in here .
I’m new to it and would like some subscribers and a couple likes would do just fine for now …
Pointers , all types of advice , constructive criticism and help are all wanted for continuing with this …
Thanks I’ll leave the link for it below in another comment when it’s finished uploading

Thanks in advance

5 Likes

How do you record?

2 Likes

Here’s the link :

4 Likes

This is my first time trying this so I just used the game’s own record

1 Like

Pretty good landing. You should usually have your gear down 9 nautical miles from the threshold though. Your rate of descent on final was also way too high. Other than that pretty good!

2 Likes

Thanks man … Can you copy/paste this on my Channel if you have an account ?
Reason why I asked is so I can have subscribers and also subscribe to your channel also.
You can also add any other info that you can think of …

But back to the topic … I only had this game for a short while and couldn’t understand it …
Only now I’m starting to get the hang of it .
Thanks though @GolferRyan

3 Likes

Hey man, nice landing. One thing you should fix other than the Decent rate is landing in the touchdown zone on the runway. Here is a Diagram of where you should touchdown on the Runway.
In your video, you landed in the Runway Displacement area, you do not want to touchdown there. That area is only used as an extension for aircraft to take off. Normally it is marked with Arrows, but I can’t recall IF having any. Here is a picture of the Displacement Threshold where you don’t want to touchdown.
Lastly to help with precision on landing, use the aiming point on the runway. This will help you when you have been established on the glide slope. Always try and aim for this area!!! You can see the example of the “Aiming Point” in the first photo. I hope this helps :)

7 Likes

steep decent

not the space shuttle!

2 Likes

I was too high and wasn’t focused on the game as I was trying to say but the engines was too loud for you all to hear me …
But it’s my first time trying so thanks for the criticism

1 Like

@GolferRyan One time I flew from JFK and had a first officer next to me who fly Delta CRJ’s, and he told me that they lower the landing gear around 5-6nm from the airport.

1 Like

gosh. you put the gear down WAAAY too late

3 Likes

@GolferRyan yeah , I searched up a whole bunch of details that I needed to know and/or wasn’t sure about …
But as I was saying … I wasn’t paying the attention I should’ve been paying to the game.
When I finally did notice … As you saw … I fought with the plane to glide it and keep it up until there hear was out

@Oli_H yeah bro , my bad .
Rookie mistake sadly

ok. i understand. i look forward to seeing another vid soon! happy landings! 😉

1 Like

@Oli_H like and subscribe to my channel …
I’m currently downloading stuff for the video editing so stay tuned…
Might upload a next one in a couple hours .
Thanks bro btw

Practice makes perfect… keep it up !!

1 Like

First time doing this is not bad!

Considering you have to focus on recording and stuff, it can be hard

I think the reason he droped the gear so late is because he was focus on the decent

1 Like

Exactly @AlotQuestions
That’s a lot of pressure …
But here’s what I can do when I’m laid back and relaxed…
Definitely not focusing on one thing to much and giving I.F my full attention

Practiced a bit and got in my zone …
Here’s the outcome @AlotQuestions @Jay757 @Christian_Glass @Oli_H

3 Likes

richthekid96? anyway great video! definetly better than the last one. good landing. @Leoshandro_Kirnon sadly i don’t hav google account so i can’t sub. :(

1 Like