My First High Altitude Aircraft Spots

Thank you! I’m really liking high altitude plane spotting!

2 Likes

Oh, wow! It was -9*C outside, so I understand. Thank you!

3 Likes

Get a tripod…

3 Likes

I have one, but the planes move too fast for me to follow…

1 Like

Actually, @Bobby, when I say your high altitude plane spotting pictures, they inspired me and after a few months, I got a camera for that!

1 Like
  • How pixelated is your photo if you are zoomed in a long way?
  • Can you see the registration?
  • How much of the aircraft can you see?

Let me just bring these up from the guidelines for the Spotting category

4 Likes

1: Pretty Pixelated
2: On a few of them
3: Most of it except for picture 6.

that’s awesome, I’m glad I was able to have an impact on someone like that! I’m looking forward to seeing what else you have to share down the road :)

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I mean if you’re using 265x total zoom and only 65 of that is optical there’s no way you’re going to be able get a clean image. What you have here is probably pushing the camera towards it’s limits.

You can’t see the registration on any of them. I don’t think it’s the best idea to post these pictures here, as they aren’t up to the quality of #real-world-aviation:spotting.

5 Likes

Rude. Very Rude…

2 Likes

It’s fine, it’s honest. :(

1 Like

Honesty is key, but not when you are not being respectful.

2 Likes

Also, Very nice pictures! Better than i can get!

1 Like

Thank you! (what I don’t understand is that you can’t see the registration on ANY of the high altitude plane spotting threads and no-one mentions that over there!

2 Likes

Dont worry about it, it does not matter, its a plane, its gonna have a Reg, so it doesn’t matter. Your photos are great.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome, (Also, it does say its your First High altitude spots. so ya gotta start somewhere)

2 Likes

They are my first high altitude spots.

1 Like