PLEASE FILL IN THE BELOW, AND MAKE SURE THE TITLE IS CORRECT. TOPICS WILL BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE
Aircraft and Livery:
DC 10 Avensa livery
KMIA to SVMI
Time of Departure:
January 5th at 6 PM Eastern time
Please be there 10 minutes before
Hey! You can delete this:
And give a description on the flight. If I’m right, you need to be a TL2 to host a group flight.
Also, PM me to let me teach you how insert a date/time.
Hi i would like to join at my place its currently 10:06 almost midnight what time would be the flight from 10:06
Hey there, you’re title needs to be: DDHHMMZJAN20.
For further information please read the topic below
Add me in bt what is a real time acc to india ?
I see your group flight doesn’t fit the format for this category. All group flights must:
- Take place within 3 hours of being posted
- Not be affiliated with a VA/VO
- Not assign gates or pilot slots
In addition, they must be formatted and titled in a certain way:
How to format your post
Aircraft and Livery: xxx
Route: xxx (Where are you flying from-to)
Time of Departure: xxx (Please use ZULU time)
Server: xxx (Casual/Training/Expert)
How to title your post
Titles must be in the following format: Flight Title @ ICAO - DDHHMMZMONYY
- Flight Title: The summary of your flight. Keep it short!
- DD - Day of the month (e.g. 18th of June = 18)
- HHMM - Time of your flight in Zulu time (e.g. 1pm CST (UTC -6) = 1900)
- Z - Simply the letter ‘Z’ to indicate the time is in Zulu time
- MON - 3-letter abbreviation for the month of your flight (e.g. January = JAN)
- YY - Last 2 digits of the year of your flight (e.g. 2015 = 15)
How to use ZULU time
Use this website to convert between your timezone and ZULU. It’s the same as GMT and UTC, if that helps.
Have a nice flight!