My First Flight On Expert Server

Hi everyone I just want to say thank’s to everyone who helped me with my ATC questions, and guess what it worked 😄, today I finally was flying on Expert Server for the first time!!😄I’m so excited I didn’t get any violations or reports . I really appreciate everyone’s time and effort. Here is a few photos of my first Expert Server Flight !!!

image image image
I followed all ATC instructions!!
It was a bit stressful at first but I’m getting the hang of it now. This was not possible without everyone’s help ,so thank you again everybody for you’re time I appreciate it 😄👍🏽I’m really happy that I was flying on Expert Server without any problems.
I also hope that you like my photos thank you👍🏽👍🏽😄😄👋🏽

30 Likes

Nice! Getting on the expert server is a great accomplishment! It is a bit stressful at first, but once you get used to it you will be fine!

Safe Flights!

6 Likes

Thank you very much 👋🏽😄👍🏽

5 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

Very nice! I wish I could fly on expert again.

2 Likes

What happened?

Great pics, but even more important is that you get to join a growing avsim community of talented flyers. Congrats

1 Like

Thank you 😄👍🏽

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep the quality up and don’t get reported like I did on my first fnf :( XD

Thank you 😄👍🏽

Amazing pics! Congrats too. I’m a Grade 3 too! Look forward to possibly flying with you in the future!

1 Like

Thank you me to

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Congrats! I did my first flight on expert 2 weeks ago, from EHAM (Schipol) - ENGM (Oslo). Great flight :D

Nice pictures. It looks like you departed from SFO. Where did you fly to?

nice pics. Great to hear your first expert flight went so good. thx for sharing the journey : )

Yes it was SFO I was flying to Sacramento

Send me a PM! I recently had my first flight on Expert Server too! Let’s do a Airbus Formation for #Airbus50!

You flew a good livery.
Seems you had fun!

1 Like

I did 👍🏽😄I had a lot of fun