My First Flight in a King Air!

So I just had My first ever flight in a King Air! It was a 1992 King Air C90A from CT to Chicago, stopping in Ohio for fuel (we had an insane headwind), and then to Boston, and then back to CT! It was super fun, and I ended up spending the entire day on the plane! The plane itself had just had a huge refresh (new paint, interior, and some avionics upgrades and the plane feels brand new now!). It was a truly memorable experience, enjoy the photos!

![image|800x600](upload:/](upload://zQpWqRL74bLurSZQ7nyrlgUzh71.jpeg)

28 Likes

… what photos?

ok they have a like button but not a dislike button. I would dislike the post because of no photos

I am either blind or there are really no photos

1 Like

Sorry my Ipad died and they didn’t go through

1 Like

Super cool photos! King Airs are one of my favourites!

2 Likes

Thanks! Mine to! I absolutely love how they fly, look, and sound! They are very complicated though 🤷‍♂️👍

2 Likes

So uhh the question is how did you get this awesome opportunity

1 Like

Thanks! Well, long story, so we had reason to fly to chicago and back, so we paid for the fuel so the owner was all good, and it hadn’t been flown in a while so he was grateful that someone was willing to fly it. I hope that explains it, and I am so grateful for the opportunity! 🙏😁

That’s awesome! I didn’t know that anybody on the forum besides me even knew that Danbury existed!

1 Like

… so this fuel stop wasn’t planned?😟

2 Likes

insert anxiety inducing music here

1 Like

No it actually was planed. And we could of made it to Chicago without stopping but we wanted to be safe 🤷‍♂️👍

1 Like

That was an expensive fuel bill

well, it would have been… except the pilot had a discount at one of the FBO’s becaus he is a charter pilot for a living so we go a HUGE discount! it was pretty cool ngl 😎

King Air’s are one of my favorites. I flew on a C-12 twice, and from what I’ve experienced they’re one of the best aircraft I’ve been on.

1 Like

Awesome! yeah, I absolutely love the King Air! Such a great airplane to fly, and ride!

1 Like

I have flown on these quite a few times and they’re always a great time!

1 Like

Wow!! So lucky you can travel on it!!

1 Like

Thanks! It sure was awesome flying on it! 😁