My First Experience with JetBlue

It’s alright man, maybe best of luck next year! MSP WILL WIN AGAIN!

1 Like

Yeah- it’s super delayed- all of the flights to Minneapolis out of Boston are.

I’m a big fan of JetBlue crew are really kind as well I have really good memories when I flew with them thanks for sharing your experience 😊

2 Likes

Definitely- even for a 5 am flight, they managed to be friendly.

1 Like

Yeah I was 10 years old at the time flew from Shannon to Boston - Washington Dulles they let me into the cockpit that’s why I have such a vivid memory of it 😋

2 Likes

That must’ve been fun- I grew up with Northwest Airlines way before JetBlue started service to MSP.

Update: at the airport now but the plane hasn’t even arrived yet sadly. This weather sucks.

1 Like

Well, I hope you don’t wait too much longer, you should still check out Terminal B In Boston at some point

1 Like

Which airlines operate there?

American, and Air Canada, you would need to have an American ticket though to have a chance at the correct half.

1 Like

Ah, I don’t fly American much (like I’ve never flown them) but if I do I’ll keep that in mind

Being from Minneapolis, we pretty much have to fly delta if we want to get anywhere without laying over

1 Like

How were the new seats? Did you get a tail number?

The new seats were very nice- perfectly comfortable and a nice, large entertainment system with a large selection. Also amazing leg room

1 Like

Moving map and that’s that lol. I’m usually too busy mirroring my flight in real-time using fly-fi and using liveatc to get ATC reroutes/direct to’s!

1 Like

By tail number do you mean registration?

Tail or name?? I’ll look it up

I think it was a plaid one

Yes registration-sorry

It was N556JB

1 Like