My first ever real life moonshot!

[๐Ÿ—‚ โ€ข Lao Airlines] // [โœˆ๏ธ โ€ข ATR72-500] // [๐ŸŒ โ€ข Wattay International Airport] // [๐Ÿ“ท โ€ข Canon EOS 600D]

Check out my Instagram spotting account for more pictures like this:

35 Likes

Rate this picture:

0 voters

4 Likes

Nice shot!

1 Like

Who voted 1 lol

4 Likes

nice picture

Very good picture. I can tell you zoomed in a bit, since I see quite a bit of noise in the photo. Nonetheless, quite a unique shot that you donโ€™t really see often irl.

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s a cool shot! Iโ€™ve never seen it before, the moon looks really cool also!

1 Like

What a great shot!

Lao Airlines! I flew in their ATR years ago ๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes

Cool, I once flew in one of their ATR72s and A319s!

No way thatโ€™s so cool!

1 Like

Iโ€™m going to say a 7/10, the timing, and subject is a straight 11/10, but the picture could use some extra reach, and is kinda soft, but with a photo like this that is only maybe your fault, definitely a good oneโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I decided to leave it unedited as when I did try to edit it, it looked very bad.

1 Like

Yea, Iโ€™m no expert, but that seems like a difficult shot, the reach you would need to get a tight shot, and the plane silhouette against the moon would probably be a challenge for anyone, great timingโ€ฆ

Gotta love when you happy to be standing in the exact right place at the exact right time. Almost like itโ€™s meant to beโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1 Like

Great shot!! Just gave you a follow on Insta!!

1 Like

Thank you - appreciated ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Didnโ€™t knew that moonshots IRL are even possible without extensive planning. I would suggest sharpening a bit and making some noise reduction afterwards.

Please also note that the photo quality is not as good on here as it is on my computer.