My first couple of screenshots in IF

These are some screenshots from my flight from KLAX to KSFO in a UPS B752. Hope you enjoy. Please note that these are the first screenshots I have ever taken in IF so if they are bad, my apologies.
Slowly climbing to cruising altitude for the flight
Finally got to altitude for a few minutes
View from the plane was amazing!
California scenery is beautiful from up here!!
The view from right outside of the cockpit

Descending into KSFO

Sorry that some of them are smaller than others. I tried to keep the photos of decent quality.

25 Likes

Nice photos for your first go at it!

For some reason I forgot that the UPS 757 was in the sim and I thought you had the reworked 757, but we won’t get the cargo variants of the 757. So I was really confused for a minute. 😂

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed them @Butter_Boi . Having an iPhone 5SE, the quality is not the best. Hopefully I will get better as I create more

1 Like

You can use the in-game screenshot feature in replay mode, it makes the overall quality much better.

problem is I can’t seem to find where the screenshots are saved. I checked my camera roll everywhere and I can’t find them. and I don’t know where to search in IF itself.

1 Like

Make sure that IF has access to your photos. If it doesn’t, you can go to your settings to change that I believe.

If that doesn’t work, I would recommend contacting #support.

1 Like

Well done, the only issue I see is it’s not FedEx! 😂 but seriously, great job for first go. Keep it up.

1 Like

wait we won’t get cargo variants? :(

1 Like

We will not be receiving the cargo variant this update. However it may come in the future. See this post by Tyler:

757 Update Question

Back on topic though! Fantastic shots for your first time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Skydriver900

Great shots! Lets hope you get to 25 likes on your first screenshots and videos topic!

1 Like

thank you so much @Pilot_Felix