My first 757 landing

Check out my first landing on the improved 757-200. Of course, I flew the Delta livery 😂 I only did an approach instead of a whole flight, but I hope you all enjoy!!

👇🏾 757 Landing 👇🏾

14 Likes

#greased #newplanewhodis😂

1 Like

Pretty good for the first time!! I can butter the 757 pretty well and I think it may be my new go to aircraft (sorry A319)

1 Like

I love seeing the wings getting de-loaded on touchdown!

1 Like

Here’s a couple tips!

• Flare at about 15ft
  • Cut throttle at about 5ft
  • Use idle reversers (15-5%)

Sometimes, pilots won’t use reversers to save fuel.

1 Like

Thank you!! And yeah the 757 is a great plane. So is the A319. It’s way easier to land than the A321

1 Like

I’ll be sure to practice that!!

I know. It’s kind of like they say, “our work here is done” 😂

That was a great landing🤠🤠

I still don’t know how to stay on the centreline perfectly like you do tho I’m always a bit off.😕

Sometimes it’s just the tiniest bit but others (only in solo thank God) I’m pulling and Air Canada flight 759 lol✨✨

If it’s not too much can I ask for some tips 🥺

1 Like

Do you use the HUD? (Heads-Up Display)

1 Like

Ummm…

Should I?

1 Like

Love that Bruhtter. lol

Nice Bruhding (nice landing) :)

1 Like

Yea, you should!! I’ll explain using some pictures…

• So, as shown in the picture, the circle (flight path vector) is showing where the plane is expected to touchdown. The the arrow or v looking shape, shows where the nose of the plane is pointed. Your job as the pilot is to use the rudder and ailerons to line the nose up with the flight path. The purpose of that is to make sure that the plane is lined up perfectly so that way it doesn’t veer off on touchdown.

• In this picture, you can see that I have aligned the nose with the flight path and now I am ready to land.

• Once you’re on the ground, use the rudder to keep you on the centerline and if it’s gusty, turn your yoke into the wind to keep the plane leveled (keep the wings from dipping into the ground)

If I missed anything, let me know!!

1 Like

Thank you!! I do what I can 😎👨🏾‍✈️

1 Like

Oh wow

Thank you

I’ll definitely be using that the next time I fly

🤠🤠

1 Like

Very very smooth!

1 Like

Beautiful landing! Great work! :)