My first 365 days in Infinite Flight Community

And the day has come. I joined IFC on Dec 19th, 2019. Exactly one year ago.

When I joined the community, I didn’t even know what’s downwind base etc. and was struggling to land my aircraft safely on the ground(mostly on the grass between runway and taxiway). And today I’m a qualified controller controlling hubs and other airports on ES.

Never had I thought there could be such big changes. COVID has changed the world and also my attitude towards this game (now I would call it a simulator, they’re different), towards aviation.

I’d really like to thank everyone in the community, especially those who helped me a loooot, no only my IFATC recruiter @Declan and trainer @Gliding_Central during my recruitment and training process, but also those who came to my tracking thread. This could not happen without any of you.

Thanks for your time reading, and hoping to share more of my experiences the exact day next year!

BTW HAPPY HOLIDAY!

32 Likes

Happy holiday!! ;)

1 Like

Awesome to see that you’ve stuck around for over a year, and improved your piloting and ATC skills so much. Happy IFC cakeday/anniversary!

Cheers! 🥳

1 Like

Cakeday that’s a cute name! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

200 (1)

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for being a great asset to the community! Have a great Christmas & a Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Well done and Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Let’s see day 730!!!😳😂

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!!!

1 Like

Happy anniversary! 🥳

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.