My final flight

Hello everyone it’s me Zach, so today I’m gonna be doing my final flight. Why you might ask, well I kinda have lost interest now. I’ve played a lot of Minecraft, Among us, and roblox…forget roblox actually.
But uh yeah here ar the photos of my final flight.

Route: KSFO-KSFO
Time: random
Planes: 737-700, 747-400, a321-200
Airlines: Spirit, United, KLM-2015
Device: IPad (5th Generation)

Good bye for now…

38 Likes

What made you lose interest in aviation if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

Sad to see you go. That is totally ok if you lost interest. Keep doing what makes you happy!

3 Likes

Sad to see you go. Nice aircraft choices for your final flight! Do what you have fun from 👍 Good bye, and have fun 👋

1 Like

Sad to see yet another person leave IF. We wish you well on your future endeavors!

3 Likes

Since school was back in and my friends wanted to play other games
And mostly I have lost interest, the app is just there never to be used at all, so I make my last mark and start my final flight.

4 Likes

Really sad to see you go. You’ve been a great friend to me and many others — really, you have. I’ll never forget the old “Guess The Airline and Aircraft” threads and all those PMs we were in. I totally understand how you feel with loosing interest in something, it’s happened to me too. But who knows, you may come back to IF and aviation in the future. Just remember that we’re always here on the IFC if you ever return. And before I forget, these are some really great photos! Thank you for the memories, and farewell friend. I’ll miss ya. 👋🏻😢

7 Likes

Sad to see you departing!!

1 Like

Sad to see a fellow IFC member leave the community.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go! Sometimes it is just nice to take a break from aviation. I have done that too aswell. Hope to see you in the skies very soon!

2 Likes

Hope you change your mind and come back in the early future, good luck with your new endeavours

2 Likes

i’ve already lost interest in IF quite a few times, i always come back some months later, like i just did! i came back to IF a few days ago. unfortunately, my subscription happened to have ended today so i’m working on that lol

1 Like