My Final Flight For A While (March 2023)

Hello IFC. It appears that at some point on March 5, my Infinite Flight subscription will run out after three months. I don’t plan on returning to IF until around end of May or early June. Because of this, I thought we’d do three group flights that will represent my final flights for a few months. All flights will be on the Expert ServerHere are the details:

FLIGHT #1 (3/4/2023)

Route Airlines Date & Time Aircraft Type Flight Plan Pilots
KSFO-KLAX American, Alaska, JetBlue, Delta, United, Southwest 2023-03-05T01:30:00Z A220, A320, B737, B738, B739, B752, B772, CRJ700, E175 KSFO - KLAX @Bay_Area_Aviation

FLIGHT #2 (3/4/2023)

KLAX-LEMD Iberia 2023-03-05T06:30:00Z A333, A359 KLAX - LEMD @Bay_Area_Aviation, @EastTexasAviationYT

FLIGHT #3 (3/5/2023)

LEMD-LEPA Ryanair, Lauda, Air Europa 2023-03-05T18:30:00Z B738, A320, A321, CRJ1000 LEMD - LEPA @Bay_Area_Aviation, @Butter575, @Joel_Albert, @PhorzaSky

Screenshot 2023-03-02 8.02.47 PM

I’m heading off to the vacation city of Palma de Mallorca where I’ll virtually spend the next couple months. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my winter here and I really want to thank everyone for making it so fun. From the events to the flash flights to those who watch my YouTube videos and livestreams. Like I said, I thought it would be fun to do one last flight with some people before I ride off into the sunset. All you have to do is tell me which ones you’re attending in the replies and I’ll add you to the list. I would love to get a few people to fly these flights with me if they can! Once again thank you for the last few months and I hope to see you this weekend.

13 Likes

Bumping this. Would love to get some people to join me

1 Like

Looks awesome! Unfortunately I dont think I can make it but I’ll try for LEMD-LEPA

1 Like

the lax-MAD is a few hours from now right?

and @Bay_Area_Aviation are you streaming this?

Yeah it will be tonight. SFO-LAX will be in over an hour. I will probably stream this for my last one

1 Like

Ok can’t make sfo-lax unfortunately

How long is LAX-MAD

9-10 Hours

1 Like

I would love to join you for that flight

I’ll put you down for that one then

1 Like

Thanks(characters)

1 Like

I would join you for LAX-MAD but I have had bad experiences with overnight group flight long-hauls. I will probably join you for the last leg though

2 Likes

are we using Iberia callsigns or are we doing a message in the callsigns?

I’ll put you down for the last one. Should I put you down for the long haul or no?

Use the airlines callsign

1 Like

will do:):)

No

Ok then (10)

I’ll definetly join you for LEMD - LEPA

1 Like