My favourite shots EVER

Flew from LHR - DXB yesterday, and took some of my favourite shots ever ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Flight info:
Route: LHR - DXB
Flight time: 6hrs 43mins
Server: Expert

Takeoff at LHR

Banking after departure, heading South

Above the alps ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ

Turning above Saudi Arabia

Approaching DXB runway 30L

Night shots ๐Ÿ”ฅ    

Arrival in Dubai ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

Exiting the runway 

At the gate โœˆ๏ธ

Leave your thoughts below! Cya for now ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

31 Likes

Very unique, love the lighting!

1 Like

Thanks very much! I made an effort to try and switch up the style of the shots, it turned out really well :)

1 Like

Thatโ€™s soo cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Ahaha thanks man ๐Ÿ‘Š

1 Like

mr-bean-benestad

1 Like

Wow very nice pics ! Especially love the light in the last two pics

1 Like

Thanks very much, I was really hoping people picked up on the terminal building lights, i really tried hard to get that looking perfect :)

1 Like

Honestly you could have not made it better

1 Like

Means alot man, i spent a while on that element, definitely my favourite shots ive ever taken :D

American + Turkish DC-10 simulator

3 Likes

Wow. Speechless with these amazing photos!

1 Like

Never took such an amazing screenshot. You should seriously keep posting these. ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Thanks so much bro! Ive been making screenshot topics for a while, they have gained quite a lot of traction in the past. I thought iโ€™d change style a bit for this one, and its safe to say that style is here to stay haha

Yeah, for sure. You should think about making an Infinite Flight screenshot instagram- might gain some traction.

Also, I would like the post but have ran out of likes. :(

1 Like

Good idea man - Iโ€™ll think about that, Iโ€™ve got a loads of good shots which I have posted here before, screenshots seem to be my strong suit haha
Also dw about the like, your love towards these shots is much better than a like ๐Ÿ˜†

I donโ€™t get the joke @Generic_Flyer, can you explain pls?
Edit: never mind, I understand now, at least we made it to Dubai safe ๐Ÿ˜œ

Amazing shots, really like the lights in the last 2 pictures ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Haha glad everyone is mentioning them! Put a load of effort trying to make them glow :)

1 Like

These are on Fire!!!

1 Like