My favorite photos of 2023!

Well as 2023 comes to an end I figured I would share my favorite pictures I’ve taken and edited on IF.

Enjoy!

ALL FLIGHTS WERE ON EXPERT SERVER

Additional Information (Editing Apps)

Apps used to edit. All on IOS:
LD
PS Express
Snapseed

Sunrise over Los Angeles
KLAX - RJTT
American Airlines B787-9

Dubai Departure
OMDB - OEJN
Saudia B777-300ER

The Alaskan Mountains
PANC - PAFA
Alaska Airlines E175

Mount Rainer
KSEA - KGEG
Alaska Airlines - E175

British Columbia Departure
CYVR - EHAM
KLM - B777-300ER

Swiss Alps of Switzerland
LSZH - LGAV
Aegean - A320-200

*Greenland isn’t so green
LLBG - KLAX
El Al B787-10 Dreamliner

33 Likes

U have another one best photo like 787 el al over greenland) but these photos so 🔥 too

2 Likes

but what program is “LD”?

1 Like

Calm yourself, we’re only in November, it’s not time for yearly recaps yet… wait until December at least…

Great shots though!!

1 Like

It’s a Light Distortion program, I use it for my photos as well, if you just type LD in Google play or App Store it’ll come up

1 Like

Ooo, ty very much - i’ll try it later)

1 Like

that first photo is fire!

1 Like

That first photo holy crap. Idk IF was capable of that kinda of graphics

1 Like

That was actually the first time i tried to edit decently well 😅. I saw the option and was referred to the app by @applepro243 !

1 Like

definitely a neat app.

See i was going to but i got a bit impatient and was bored so decided to just post them! maybe ill do a christmas post for december 😊

1 Like

Oh yes this one? Forgot to add it! Thanks for the reminder 😅

5 Likes

yep, this one😼

1 Like

Wow! All of these are incredible! I can’t believe 2023 is almost over! It feels like just yesterday I was flying at @Butter575’s event on the first of the year! Looking forward to a new year on Infinite Flight!

1 Like

you made me curious what LD was so I tried it! and wow it looks freakin amazing!

2 Likes

Haha! Works like a charm if you got a good light setting! I always use @Anshul28 and @applepro243 for tips on shots to do.

They for sure know how to edit !!

Oh and @IG.IF.MALDIVES + Infiniteflightbeirut on Instagram!

4 Likes

Wonderful collection Kaden! Great Shots 📸

1 Like

I love all of these 😍

1 Like

I thought they were real bc they are so good!

1 Like

I feel like some of these would be great loading screen photos if they weren’t edited! Great photos, I love the Alaska E175 over all that greenery