My Extreme Solo Landing with 50kt Winds

when i was bored earlier i thought hey lets see if we can land the 747-400 in solo flight and practice on turbulance for a laugh so i ramped up the turbulance to 9kts gust at 30-50 kt wind velocity with sever turbulance on and was one of my most challenging landings yet. somethings youd never see in live atc lol take a look and enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTAOD3DANCA

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I keep wondering how were you able to record in game sound on that video.

1 Like

i use airshou to record video then turn the video into hd before i upload it and keeps everything sounding good pal

thanks bro

So you use the 1080p for during recording to record in game sound as in the sound of the 747’s engines in IF. Also great video.

1 Like

i record the video in 1080p resolution on air shou then i put it onto windows live movie maker and convert it into 1080pHD then upload it to youtube lol thanks pal means alot subscribe to my page there will be more to come if youd like :)

Nice landing given the conditions!

1 Like

thanks mate it was hard but i wanted to show its possible but was very challenging lol

2 Likes

try it for yourself with all the settings i put on and see if you can get the aircraft on the runway, tell me how it went :)

i did it for a laugh because its impossible to ever see on there but yeah give it a try and tell me how it went.

should do a video of it would love to see it :)

of course not i wouldnt of either i just thought id have ago and see what happens seen as i had some spare time. i just tried in a 777-200ER and it was alot smoother ill put the link up tomorrow afternoon give it a check out. thanks

oh yeah i had turbulence on severe btw :)