My experience on Southwest! KBUR-KMDW trip report!

Hi guys! I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! Today I attended the KBUR flyout that was hosted but my good friends Generic_Flyer and United403! So I decided to do another Southwest flight so I could do my second ever trip report on Southwest! I hope you all enjoy!

FL380
IAS 0.78
Training Server

Hi guys! Today I am finally heading home after doing a bunch of flights on Southwest for fun! So I did a trip report on my journey home! I will also be heading to KOKC to return home and I am just connecting with KMDW cause why not! I hope you all enjoy!

My airplane, Southwest B737!

My seat 2A!

Takeoff!

Such stunning views of Northern Los Angeles right after takeoff!

Nice view of the Rocky Mountains!

Chicago is such a big city!

KMDW airport is right around the corner!

Another nice view of downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan!

Buttered it!

Thank you Southwest for a pretty good flight from a beautiful airport to another small airport! I can’t wait to fly Southwest more often and I can’t wait for my flight back to KOKC!

I hope you all have enjoyed and a huge thanks to Generic_Flyer and United403 for hosting this awesome flyout and making this trip report possible! And FYI the KLAX-KDFW trip report has been delayed a few days so don’t expect to see it until at least Monday, I still need to do the actual flight! Have a great rest of your night everyone!

17 Likes

Another great trip report

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Fantastic trip report! Hope the snacks were tasty 🍪

1 Like

I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Of course! 👍

1 Like

Wow! Already 9 likes! Thank you so much guys!

1 Like

Thanks so much for attending my event @AmericanB772 ! Glad you flew safely :D

1 Like

Thank you so much for hosting! I had a great time! I love KBUR airport!

1 Like

No problem! Tell me, was there a lot of people? Or was it at least only 3 - 5

1 Like

I think there was a total of 6 people there

1 Like

Great! I consider my event a great one then! I thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Hey, nice pics and a great trip report! I’ve flown this route a couple of times and I think it’s quite a fun one! With cute little airports on both ends, with some short runways and some great departures/approaches, it’s quite exciting. Anyways, glad you enjoyed your flight, looking forward to more!

1 Like

Nice pictures man! I hope you LUV your flight back to KOKC! ;)

2 Likes

Thank you both! I really appreciate it!

1 Like