My experience flying on Avelo Airlines [Inaugural BZN-BUR flight]

Today I flew on the inaugural Avelo Airlines flight from Bozeman to Burbank. It was very exciting!

First up we arrived 30 minutes before check in which was 3 hours before departure and because of that we were the first passengers to check in at Avelo in Bozeman. After having some really good pancakes at Copper Horse restaurant we headed to the gate where we were the first ones there. Once they had finished putting up the decorations, they then offered me a cupcake which I gladly accepted.

Once the plane landed in Bozeman the boarding area got more crowded as the passengers disembarked off the plane and a group of city officials arrived to welcome both the passengers and the airline to Bozeman.

I made a video from the plane of the takeoff!

Once we got into the air the flight attendants handed out a snack pack with a bottle of water, some cookies and the infamous “Purell” packet.
(Disclaimer: I did not eat the Purell packet)

The flight was very scenic, I had my eyes glued to the window the entire time.
This was for sure quite the landing! I’ve provided a video of the landing.

As we were disembarking I snapped a quick photo of the airplane and it’s partner in flying which was parked next to it.

My thoughts on the airline: For this being my first experience on an inaugural flight I give this a 10/10! I was certainly not what I expected with a base price of 19$ you got adequate legroom and full beverage + food service.
The crew was excellent they were very professional and kind and I loved their uniforms. I give them 10/10.

Thank you for looking at my topic and a question I have for you.
Would you ever fly on this airline?

39 Likes

How much extra did they charge you in fees? Like for carry on, seat selection, etc.

2 Likes

I just payed 10$ for one checked bag and didn’t select a seat but if you were to select a seat it would be an extra 10$.

2 Likes

20 DOLLARS?! wow avelo is really cheap

1 Like

It really is isn’t it? I feel like you get so much more for what you originally think.

1 Like

Can’t wait for them to drop by KMFR on May 9. It’s been awhile since something exciting happened

1 Like

Ugh if only they flew to the east coast, hopefully they expand over here soon!!

1 Like

Nice hope you had a good ✈️

1 Like

Good Ole WFS working the flight

1 Like

Based on the footage and photos, I can say that this airline looks really good! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’ll bet they’ll could do it!

Thank you! The flight was a lot of fun!

1 Like

Elaborate on the leg room please. This information is on a need to know basis 😂

1 Like

Of course I can @AviationFreak!
The pitch is 32-35 inches and in standard economy is 29 inches of seat pitch.

1 Like

Thats not that bad if you think about it…

Great trip report btw - definitely an interesting landing.

1 Like

It was fine. I have no complaints and I would gladly fly the airline again!

They announced the are flying from HVN this fall, 10 minutes from my house 👍

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.