Im playing Infinite Flight on my Brand new Galaxy s10 with Android 10 but often when i play Infinite flight my Device just shut down and its sooo annoying when you during approach or Depature…I already uninstall Infinite flight and Install it again but it hasn’t helped anything im really frustrated because i love Infinite Flight and its sad when i cant play it without any problmes. Please help me!
Hey, I have a few tips that could help you.
Possible Solutions - FAQs 19.4
General tips regardless of device:
- Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
- Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
- Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Lower the Rendering Resolution setting.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing.
- Lower the Rendering Quality setting.
- Lower the Texture Quality setting.
- Lower Airplane count.
At any point if you’re experiencing decreased performance, “Limit frame rate” should always be ticked. This setting can have a great negative impact on performance unless your device is considered high performance.
General Android tips:
- Make sure you have Android Battery Saver disabled. Having this enabled can cause a lot of degradation in terms of both storage, performance and network.
- Newer Android devices may work fine with Anti-Aliasing on. Turning this off can help performance for older/less powerful Android models.
- Some devices (ie Samsung) may have a Game Tuner app to enhance the performance of games. While some users have not seen an issue there is a number who have. It is best to run IF by itself instead of through a game tuner.
how can we do that?
By downloading a ‘game tuner app’?
It isn’t suggested though.
there is a game tuner already installed on Android phones… Do you use one?
and yes I know it isn’t suggested
I’m asking how to disable it.
That’s normally unsafe and rarely built into Samsung phones.
I don’t know, I’m just referencing the FAQs
It’s built into all Samsung phones…
How come mine doesn’t have one?
Let’s go back on to the original point please.
This is known issue at this time. Please see below:
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.