My device not charge during long haul flight

hi everyone i tried long haul flight during charge my phone, i 've check my battery percent 2 hours later, my battery was decrease 10% from 70%. who know this problem? my device battery is good (capacity 99%)
before update 19.4 i don’t have any problem like this

한국인 유저분들도 계실까봐 한국어로 남길께요

제 기종은 아이폰7 이고 배터리 70퍼센트에서 장거리 운항을 하고 있었습니다 약 2시간뒤에 충전이 잘되고 있나 확인했으나 충전은 커녕 10퍼센트 정도 줄어있더라군요 혹시 이 문제에 대해 아시는분 코멘트로 답글 부탁드립니다

This sounds like a device/charger issue not IF issue, however, set all of your graphics settings to “low” to minimize this.

1 Like

Make sure your the adapter you’re using can supply at least 5V / 1A. If you charge from your laptop USB port for example, it would be insufficient.
Ideally you’d need at least 2A to gain charge.

Hello,

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • Do you have have Limit Frame Rate toggled on?
  • Have you cleared any apps running in the background?
  • Is your device modified in any way?

As mentioned above, it can possibly be the charger. Do you have another charger you can try to see if the issue still persists?

1 Like

Set everything to low resolution, turn your brightness down most of the way. If you use a Samsung Galaxy S8 or newer turn the screen touch lock on.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.