My contributions to the IF

hello IFC, I would like to share with you some of my contributions to the infinite flight as an airport editor, I hope you like it !

KABY - Southwest Georgia Regional Airport.

KMKV - Marksville Municipal Airport

OEBA - King Saud Bin Abdulaziz Airport

SBCC - Cachimbo Air base

SBKP - Campinas Viracopos Airport

WIP / SBGL - Galeão Airport

You can also join the team, I hope you enjoyed it, good flights to all, enjoy the edited airports

thank you!

37 Likes

Thanks much for the service to our simulator! I greatly appreciate you!

2 Likes

How do you join the team? And thanks for your service!

1 Like

Here

2 Likes

nice how long did these take you?

2 Likes

it can vary with the size of the airport, but the smallest ones are around 1 hour, the bigger ones like campinas took me over 1 day

1 Like

Very well done! Sent my application in yesterday, haven’t heard a reply yet, but🤞

But seriously, really great job on your part.

1 Like

Amazing job, Victor! This is some really crisp work and I love your focus on some lesser-known airports. I look forward to featuring your efforts on a coming ATC Schedule.

5 Likes

Great Job. looking forward to discover them at some point

2 Likes

I know right! All these are amazing airports that rarely get touched in the world of IF. I am really excited to see your choices when you feature one or some of these.

1 Like

That is really cool, well done and thanks for doing this! :)

1 Like

Wow, thank you but remember it’s not just me on the team, there are also several others contributing to the IF making it one of the best mobile flight simulator.

1 Like

Absolutely! We feature a set of newly edited airports each month and work with @Balloonchaser to highlight the team’s extraordinary work. You all are the best!

1 Like

Cough PAWG Cough 😂

Great job with the above airports @Victor_Winter!

1 Like

Congratulations on editing your first airport 👏🏻!
I don’t have the signature to see it on the IF but due to the image on github, it looks great!

1 Like