My Cheese Curds are Fine // The 3rd Winter @KGRR

My Cheese Curds are ok 🙂

Ok, now that my monthly craving for Culver’s is done, here is a spotting topic of what I’ve caught over the last 2 spotting sessions!

First off, kinda a mediocre shot, but it's still a 717 rotating off for Detroit Metro

A rare visitor (literally) is this Sharklet version of the A320 zooming off for Pete'sburg. We only have fence tips based here, so this is special!

Now onto something actually special, is her majesty, Winter the Dolphin rotating off for Orlando/Sanford (🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 literally worse than LaTrashia). Surprised it's been based here since August!

Mall of America > MSP...I think, here's a DL 319 anti-rotating off for Minni

One final special! Checking off my boxes for US specials is this America West A319 heading down to Phoenix (where I wish I was going...but...)

Best Shot?
  • Other
  • America West

0 voters

Rate (These aren’t the best…I know 😅)

0 voters

If you haven’t had Culver’s, what are you doing with your life

2022 Topics

~DeltaDev

27 Likes

@Delta thanks for the moral support getting me through the hardship of RWY 35 🥲

I love these photos! The Delta one isn’t appearing for me though…

1 Like

I thought so, lemme fix it quick

Should be good now 👍🏻

Sorry bro, but you can’t visit me😂😂
Cool shots

1 Like

Thanks! Looks great!

1 Like

Lovely! I really love that nice Minidog taking off

1 Like

As a Wisconsinite, I can vouch for anyone here whose from Wisconsin. Everyone has to have had Cheese Curds if you’ve been to Wisconsin!

2 Likes

The shade 😥

1 Like

Culver’s is the apex of American fast food.

Nice shots btw.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion, as a southerner, those are just no more than mozzarella stick bites. Anyways awesome pics, that America West is sick.

1 Like

As a fellow southerner (who came from Alaska though but that’s beside the point because they don’t have Culver’s there) these are cheese curds and they’re amazing. You’re not totally wrong though 😂

@Deltadev13 These pics are awesome! 🤩 🔥

1 Like

Allegiant my baby 😍

1 Like

Wait a second… I haven’t had Culver’s before. Guess i’m a fail.😩 Im Canadien I guess

1 Like

Overrated

Anyways, those Allegiants 🔥

1 Like

If you want a different variety of shots for runway 35, head down on 60th street. There’s a turn out where you are able to see the whole length of 35. If you don’t already know this spot.

Awesome pictures! Grand Rapids has got some good special liveries/planes lately.

1 Like

Really cool photos! I really liked that 717 shot!

I’ve never had Culver’s because they don’t operate in my state lol.

1 Like

We ♥️ MadPups

1 Like

Great Lakes region on top 💪🏻

1 Like