These were all taken by me, all taken on the Training Server. Here are my favorite picks so far.
Make sure to give any feedback on the editing, angles etc.
Hope you like them!
Important Note: I may have some descriptions wrong such as the aircraft or the location but I tried my best to remember where I took these. I am also very new to the community even though I’ve been flying for around a month now. See you guys around!
1) An American B777-200ER (oneworld Livery) Short final at KJFK.
2) A FedEx B777-200F on final.
3) A British Airways A319-100 on short final at EGLL.
4) A RyanAir B737-800 and easyJet A319 next to each other.
5) A Cathay Pacific B747-400 on final at Kai Tak International Runway 13.
6) A Cathay Pacific B777-300ER over the pacific ocean after departing from VHHH.
7) A RyanAir B737-800 Landing
8) An easyJet A319-100 preparing to taxi after pushback.
Which shot is your favroite?