My Best Screenshots - 2020

Welcome!

It’s been a while since I created a #screenshots-and-videos topic, and since it’s nearing the end of 2020, I decided to make things a little interesting…

As many of you probably know, I always used a poll in my screenshots topics, allowing you to vote for what your favourite picture was. Well, here we are now! Here are ten of my best pictures, voted by you. Enjoy!

Kicking things off is my first proper screenshot topic, consisting of only one picture.

View the full topic with detailed information here

Next is a flight flown a while back, and also one of my more popular threads. Pictured is a Norwegian Boeing 737-800 about to touch down at London Gatwick, after a beautiful flight from Tenerife South.

Next up is a shorter flight, which brought me from Frankfurt to Amsterdam/Schiphol, with @Vinne

Here is John F Kennedy to Shannon International, on behalf of Aer Lingus Virtual. This shot was taken just after a go-around at Shannon.

Now is a rather different shot, this was when Oslo Gardemoen was featured in the FNF back at the start of the lockdown.

And here is a screenshot of when EIVA used to do Wild Rover, if anyone of EIVA staff is reading this, please bring it back:/

I was looking for a very unique route, and I came along LFMN-EIDW, which was featured in EIVA’s ‘Routes of the Week’. This route provided for some excellent shots, with this one being voted as the best.

Shortly after, I started a little project of an Ireland coastal tour, and, of course, I never finished it:)
Might put this in with all my other ignored new year’s resolutions…

As I started preparing a VA, I was testing out some routes, and took the liberty to pay a visit to my home airport, Farranfore International (EIKY)😍. This shot was taken just upon rotation from Stansted’s runway 22

Wrapping things up is probably the worst picture of this topic along with the one above, but for some reason you all found it the best, never knew my screenshots were that bad…

You guessed it

What was your favourite picture?
  • 1 - Aer Lingus A320 taking off
  • 2 - Norwegian 737 landing at EGKK
  • 3 - Lufthansa A320 climbing out of EDFF
  • 4 - Aer Lingus A350 go-around at EINN
  • 5 - Line of aircraft at ENGM
  • 6 - A320 sunset with mountains
  • 7 - French Alps
  • 8 - C172 Moonshot
  • 9 - Ryanair 737 takeoff from EGSS
  • 10 - Norwegian 737 landing at Stavangar

0 voters

That’s it! I really can’t wait to see what picture you find the best.

I plan on making one last screenshots topic prior to Christmas, stay tuned.

Oh yeah, massive shoutout to Aer Lingus VA, I joined back in February and have had such a great experience with them, even though I was the slowest pilot to work up the ranks, with only just over 73 hours under the belt.

I wish each and every one of you very happy holidays, and to the ones who are not able to see their family and friends, once Covid is over, throw the biggest party you can imagine:)

16 Likes

Your wish is our command, it will be back soon :) very nice pics ✈

2 Likes

Counting on that👀

1 Like

Oh my god! Your pics are so amazing! Keep up this amazing work ;)

Class job Rian! Looking forward to more! 🍀🇮🇪

Thank you!

Thanks a lot Patrick. Hope to get a bit mroe just before Christmas…

1 Like

Lovely photos Rian. I really like them all, I can’t chose one 😂

1 Like

Thanks a lot Luke

1 Like

French Alp photo…Ahy thats just fantastic view

1 Like

It sure is, thank you!

1 Like

Looks like there is a winner…

Thanks to all who voted!