My best pics

This first one is flying over newcastle heading the gold coast QLD, AUS on jetstart flight JQ416
Just pulled into the gate at OOL while a virgin australia 738 pushes back
A320-232 engine fan blades
Same as first pic just black n white

This is my flight from SYDNEY(YSSY)-GOLD COAST(OOL) on board a jetstar a320-232 with sharklets

Ohh btw i know rhis is screenshotted because these are all from my iphone 5 & note 4 but they can only upload 1 pic at a time, so i sent them to my ipad thru snapchat so i could post multiple pics at once:)

5 Likes

i then drove down to Ballina to catch virgin flight VA1141 back down to sydney

One of the best virgin shots in my opinion:)

4 Likes

Amazing pictures. I like the first one the best ;)

1 Like

I thought that was Launceston Airport for a moment ;). At times I like Virgin Australia

1 Like

Thank you:)!!

1 Like

When i first saw it coming to the gate i pooped myself coz i thought its was the a320 neo but then i saw it had regular engines:(

Ahh that’s a shame. But why would the a320neo be in Australia? Did Qantas or Virgin Australia or any of the other Australian Airlines order it?

1 Like

Idk ahah i was just excited because i had never seen an a320 with the new winglets i didnt even know the current a320s got this new feature ahah silly me

1 Like

In any case, I think that the Virgin Australia livery looks really good on the 737 :)

It sure does:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.