My best multiplayer screenshots of 2021

Hello IFC! This year has not been the best with Covid-19, and there is not much to do when you are stuck in quarantine. However, IF has completely changed that as there are endless possibilities, from flying a 737 like a helicopter, to doing a 24 hour flight. I usually do not take much screenshots, but I take a lot of multiplayer screenshots. These are my favorite multiplayer screenshots of the year 2021. Enjoy!

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™„๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.

Stuff

Route: UATE-LTFM
Aircraft: Turkish A321 (not in the pic)
@CapDUDE was the captain of the A350 arriving from Paris along with the 737 (who did not have an account) the 787 person also did not have an account

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ก๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ 3๐˜‹

Cheesy stuff inside

Route: LSZH-LPFR
Aircraft: Edelweiss A330

๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™™๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃโ€™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™‡๐™ช๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™–๐™๐™€๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™‰๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™ฃ

Details so small, it can fit in the crack on the wall

Route: EDDM-EDDF
Aircraft: Lufthansa A350 (not in the pic)

๐™‘๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ž ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป

La details

Route: UUEE-MDCY
Aircraft: Nordwind 777
@Anonimo_Veneziano In the A350 heading down to Malรฉ along with @Joseph_Perea who I THINK was going to KLAX

๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™œ๐™ค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ (๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ) ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š 772

Summary

Route: KDEN-KORD
Aircraft: UAL 772
@Stratos in the 757, kind of the odd one out if you ask me

Thatโ€™s all for today folks, see ya tommirow

Bye

9 Likes