My best IF Screenshots

Hello
Infinite Flight Community!

I am happy to present some of my best Infinite flight photos taken over the course of this year. I ave chose these photos as they really show how far this simulator has come since Its release in 2013.

This would of course not have been possible without the amazing developers and moderators keeping this flight simulator up in running. Plus adding full of amazing new features that are making this simulator better and better!

Thank you all and happy flying!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Background: KJFK ~ John F. Kennedy International Airport

Server: EXPERT SERVER

Flight time: 5 - 7 HOURS

Route: **

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Flight time: 11-12 HOURS

Route: RJAA - LTFM

Photo 2,3, background: Fukusima and Niigata Region

Server: CASUAL SERVER

Flight time: 40 MIN.

Route: LDZA - LDSP

Photo background: LDZA ~ Zagreb International Airport

Server: TRAINING SERVER

Flight time: 32 MIN.

Route: LGBL - LGPZ

Both Photo backgrounds: GREECE

!

Background: KJFK ~ John F. Kennedy International Airport

Flight time: 8 HOURS

Route: EHAM - KJFK

Background: Southern California

Flight time: 13 HOURS

Route: KLAX - EKCH

Background: Middle Eastern Desert

Flight time: 9 HOURS

Route: OPKC - EGLL

Background: Dublin International Aiport

Flight time: 8 HOURS

Route: EIDW - KFK

19 Likes

Nice Photos! But Please Read about the screenshots category.
About the Screenshots and Videos Category

• 10 Photos MAX

Oops! Ill fix that right away!

1 Like

Thank You!

I love this!!!

4 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Ahh, I sure do love the KLM MD-11 🤩

1 Like

Yeah! Shame they retired it though…

Wow great job with those photographs!

1 Like

Great job,hope to see more pictures:)

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Beautiful photos bro. I have some very good ones too, take a look

3 Likes

Those are amazing! Love the moon shots aswell…

1 Like

That DC is hot hot hot!

1 Like

Awesome photos, I love the sunset and the MD-11 photos!

If you want to see mine check my bio, not trying to self promote, but since others are sharing theirs here…

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Anyone is free to share their photos here as long as you follow the photo guidline stuff!

1 Like

this is the best infinite flight screenshot I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

The best one is the one with f22

1 Like