My Aviation Channel Trailer

My aviation channel has a trailer! Please check it out and if you do please give it a rating out of 10! Thanks :)

9 Likes

This is a very nice video and I like how you showed us the different airlines

2 Likes

Thanks! :)

1 Like

Great video, I suggest taping your phone to the window to get a non-shaky video and also at the start where you show the tiniest glimpses of photos that you took, I suggest making those glimpses just a little longer. Honest feedback, aside from that Great Video. 7/10

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Great video! I suggest maybe including a little bit less black screen next time :)

2 Likes

I agree. Otherwise nice video!

EDIT: Also, in the future, don’t have your music as loud as it was through some parts of the video.

Nice! What did you use to edit?

Good video in my opinion (coming from a video editor). The music drew from the actual content a lot of the time. Without the wasted black scenes, you could’ve fit in much more content and shown your channel off that little bit better. I think it needed a more of flow to it, such as a more distinct difference from taxi and takeoff to landing. I have a video I made, I must share it!

I’ll give you a 7/10 ;)

btw, what camera do you use?

Really creative video. I like it :)

Very nice! Cool editing skills
9.5/10
-k

Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :) I use a Sony happycam and an iPhone 6 image

1 Like

Good job with the entire thing and I like the beginning like the beginning of a horror movie this is a 10

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.