My ATC Experience (So Far)

Hello! If you are reading this, you are probably in the same position as me, or already a professional ATC. As of right now, I am doing ATC operations on Training Servers, trying to be an expert at ATC, and be a controller on the expert server. It’s not all about becoming a ATC for the expert server for me though, for me it’s about giving people the opportunity to interact with someone to get the into the skies, no matter if they’re apart of an event, flying VFR, or transporting passengers or cargo. I love managing people, and I don’t always have the time to do long flights. Some airports I’ve been controlling most are KSEA, KLAX, and KSFO, on the Global Training Server. Someday I hope to look back at this thread as a highly experienced Air Traffic Controller, and help many other people.

6 Likes

Ull enjoy it as long as all pilots stick to instructions and ull hate it when a nemrod doesnt follow instructions either on ground or in the airspace.

2 Likes

Haha, I’ve had a couple of nemrods already :-)

1 Like

Good luck with the training. I recommend making an atc tracking thread. This will help a lot as you get feedback from the community. Enjoy the tower

4 Likes

Good luck for your ATC journey and hope to see you controlling sometime beside all the IFATC someday. If you ever have any questions or concerns, my PM is always open!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.