My 'Around the world' event series

Many people do this, and I thought I’d do this too: An ‘Around the world’ series
The name says it all: Im going to create an event every month at places around the world.
To do this, I am going to create a poll that includes airports from a specific region, and the winner will determine where I will create my next event.

• My events will be on the first weekend of every month
  • A lot of my events will not include US airports, purely because a lot of people in this community are from the US and the US is busy most of the time in IF and in terms of ATC schedules, it gets featured a lot. Plus, there are already many events in the US, and the point of this is to explore more and more of the world. I don’t have anything against the US
  • Every event will be a fly-out, but I might change this
  • Every event will be on the Expert Server. However, there might be the occasional training server event
  • The polls would be open to voters from around a month and a half before the next event, and will close around 2 weeks later so I can make the event
  • The polls will be below, so stay tuned
  • The first poll will be created straight after I post this

I will keep everyone updated on which airport wins on this thread. Stay tuned
Lastly, check out my first event at Heathrow for April: 04APR21/1600Z - Worldwide fly-out at the world’s busiest airport @EGLL
Thanks

5 Likes

First poll:
For the start of May, we will start in the Western Europe region. Take your pick
Poll will closed at the start of April

May 2021: Western Europe
  • Paris Charles de Gaulle LFPG
  • Brussels EBBR
  • Amsterdam EHAM
  • Frankfurt EDDF

0 voters

FYI even I can’t see who is winning until I close it

4 Likes

Not long left until the end of March (so I can actually make the thread in time for May). Get your vote in now

2 Likes

Paris Charles De Gaulle has just been confirmed as the 4th airport to have 3D buildings, and if the update comes before the 2nd of May (the planned event date) we could be in for a great event at he newly updated CDG if people vote for it here.
But lets not lose some of the love for other airports here

2 Likes

Closing the poll in the next 4 days (meaning I could still close it today, doesn’t necessarily mean in 4 days time), lets get more votes to add to the existing 25 voters, and make sure you make yours count as I could imagine this is a tight race between all 4 airports (remember even I cannot see the results right now)

2 Likes

This looks epic - good luck on your voyages!

1 Like

Thanks for the support, appreciate it

No problem man! :)

1 Like

I have decided tht I am going to close this poll TODAY, so get your vote in quick before it gets closed

1 Like

Next poll, for June 2021, is here. South Europe is where we go to next, and the poll is here, just closed. I will open it for voting later this month, but take a look at the possible airports

Southern Europe
  • Lisbon LPPT
  • Madrid LEMD
  • Rome LIRF
  • Istanbul LTFM

0 voters

1 Like

Soooo… the poll has been closed, and the winner is… FRANKFURT EDDF, with 29% of the vote. I didn’t expect it to be this tight, and certainly I didn’t expect Frankfurt to win, but it looks like I am going to make a fly out of Frankfurt
When I post the thread I will post it on here too, so stay tuned
Also, the next vote will be opening this weekend, so make sure you get your vote in for the next one

1 Like

Its coming soon
In the meantime, the poll for my next event is open for Southern Europe. Take your pick before it gets closed
It will close in around 3 weeks, so vote now

1 Like

Following your events @Ahmed1… can’t wait to fly out with you again!

1 Like

Thanks so much, I appreciate it a lot. and same here, cant wait

1 Like

The Frankfurt event is now posted on the #live:events here:
02MAY21 - The German fly out (ATW Pt2) @EDDF
June 2021 seems far away, but it isnt really. The event for June 2021 will be somewhere in South Europe, but where exactly? Thats up to you. Choose by voting on the poll above

Almost 14 days left, lets get some more votes

and sorry for the bump, but… you know…

sounds exiting!

1 Like

Thanks, its only just starting…

Only a week left to vote for the Southern Europe flyout, get your vote in

Sorry, had to bump this. Not too long left