My Air Canada Trip - 1st-17th August

Hello IFC!

Between the 1st and 17th August, I’ll be flying with my favourite airline and aircraft for the first time! Is there anything you can suggest for me to do and ask, or any advice about the trip?

I’ll be taking AC869 on a 777-300ER EGLL-CYYZ
B777-300ER-1280x640
Credit

Then AC195 on a A320 CYYZ-CYYC
5968d24ac50c298d088b4981-750-563 Credit

Then my favourite, a 787-9 on CYYC-EGLL
1200X800-AC789NC17YYZ1710515AndyCline-0844s-680x365_c
Credit

I’ll be taking loads of photos, and putting a few on the community once I land and get to the house I’m staying in.

5 Likes

Hope you have nice time in the Calgary area👍 I could tell you some stuff or questions just PM me?

2 Likes

Google didn’t take those pictures. Check out my thread below.

7 Likes

I know…
I don’t really think it’s necessary for the credits on a small post like this. On an event, and an official post than yes 🤔

I’m pretty sure that credits are always necessary

2 Likes

Looks like a great trip with some great flights! Hope you have a blast!

1 Like

You have to give credit on any post you make if you’re using someone else’s work.

4 Likes

Rules are rules and credit is needed my friend 😉

7 Likes

Just currently out and busy. Will try to do later… I thought of just drawning a stick figure styled A320, B77W, and B789 just to take the mic 😂.

I flew LAX-YYC-LHR on the A320 and 787-9 and I was pretty disappointed with their long haul service. But the flight on the A320 was alright. I thought dinner and continental breakfast were less than mediocre.

1 Like

👀👀 if your in business you gotta do a trip report I’ve heard AMAZING things about there business and economy products. You will have to tell us. 🔥

2 Likes

I just visited EGLL via Air Canada this past May and the experience was fine. Food was alright, crew was friendly, average seats, and an all around ordinary flight. Flights were on time and everything was fairly efficient. Expect a non-spectacular, comfortable flight if your experience is anything like mine.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard about their service too…Well I’ll see! 😍

I’ve travelled a 9 hour flight with Air Transat… I think I’ll be fine with this 😂

2 Likes

The AC A320’s are really showing their age, but apart from that you’ll have a great trip! The 787 is awesome - Hopefully you get the new livery. I think you can pre book your meal - I might reccomend this as they sometimes run out of the best options. AC has pretty good IFE too!

1 Like

I wish I get the new livery… The New Livery Air Canada 787-9 is literally my dream aircraft

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.