My 750th Landing!

So today I reached a landmark I never thought I’d achieve when I first started on IF Live back in December last year - the Grade 5 requirement for total no. lf landings. Some have been rubbish and hard, others have been smooth, just as this one was - but I’d like to thank the ATC controllers that have set up many of thise successful landings for me on the ground. It was an approach and landing into LFOA (Avord) in the Paris region (screenshots below). Happy landings!

22 Likes

I don’t know how or why, but I have 376 landings even though I only got live last month. Maybe it counted my solo landings? Cause when I started I had like 200.

1 Like

Wow, that’s not bad for 30 days…no I don’t think it counts solo landings, just the live ones.

4 Likes

All I need now is the extra hours and I’m Grade 5. Are you a fellow Grade 4 then? @Kyle.Plane

2 Likes

Nah, I need 24,000 more XP and like 20 more hours.

1 Like

Not far off then

2 Likes

Congratulations :) That is a lot of landings.

1 Like

Thanks! I know it’s been a hard long slog.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

What BA plane (787-10 or 787-9) was that? BTW congrats!

1 Like

It’s a BA 787-9 ;)

2 Likes

Thanks!..

1 Like

I think Solo landings count too. Because I have Live for 3 to 4 months and look at the amount of landings I have.

1 Like

Congratulation @AtomicHerbster4

1 Like

@Blizzard @British-Airways @EK777 thank you all!

1 Like

Correct…and btw I saw you in your A318 @ 28,000ft earlier as well on the Paris region 💪

2 Likes

🤔🤔🤔 I stand corrected…

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

Kind of wish I’d done it a TUI/Thomson 787-8 because that will be the next aircraft I’ll go in irl

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.