My 3 Year IFC Anniversary | Thanks for everything!

My 3 Year IFC Anniversary

To start off, I can’t believe that I have been apart of this amazing community for three years and I can promise you, it has certainly been a roller coaster. But as the old saying goes ‘life is a roller coaster and you’ve just got to ride it’.

So it all began on July 3rd 2017 and what an amazing three years it has been. I first joined IFC with little to no aviation knowledge and I still to this day believe that the majority of my aviation knowledge has come from the wonderful people on this forum.

Not only is this a wonderful place to gain knowledge and understanding in certain areas, but this a fantastic place to build and create new friendships with people from all across the globe.

One place specifically is the extraordinary people at IFATC and of course the one and only @Tyler_Shelton (sorry for the tag), who has been a huge support throughout my time here. He has put up with me in the past when I first joined and was a trouble maker, but had the heart to give me not only a second chance, but a third chance and a chance that I have been grateful for ever since. I also want to thank the entire team at IFATC that have given me the chance to become a trainer, recruiter and supervisor which has given me the outstanding opportunity to give back to the community that I see not only as a community, but as a second family and I mean that!

To the staff and pilots at @BritishAirwaysVA, you guys are outright A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I couldn’t wish to be part of a better virtual airline than BAVA. Since the day I joined, you guys have welcomed me with open arms and hearts and I can’t be more thankful for the opportunities that have presented themselves within BAVA and the friendships that I have made.

Overall, the IFC is an astonishing place and I’m more grateful than words could ever describe for the opportunities, friendships and experiences that I have had, being apart of this amazing community.

Thanks again and bring on another three years and many, many more!

92 Likes

Very glad you’ve been here Declan! Thank you for your hard work flying and controlling. For more years to come! 🎊

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for huge BAVA and ATC effort! You have contributed so much in such little time.
To many more :)
Cign

2 Likes

Thanks mate, glad to be apart of this amazing community!

Thanks mate, appreciate it a lot! Love helping out wherever and whenever I can!

3 Likes

You have certainly made a difference @Declan_O !!! Happy Anniversary, and here’s to many more!

3 Likes

Thanks heaps Charlie, appreciate it a ton!

1 Like

Happy anniversary Declan! I can’t thank you enough for all of your dedications so far you have made to Infinite Flight, especially in IFATC. Looking forward for future ahead for you 😄

P.S : Thank you for becoming my recruiter aswell ;)

3 Likes

Thank you for everything Declan!!! 🔥
Best IFATC recruiter! 😉🔥

2 Likes

I’m so glad you’re a part of the IFATC team and it’s been a blast watching you grow personally and professionally! Here’s to three more. ✈️

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!🥳

Thanks for teaching me things about ATC that I didn’t know about!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary mate!

Heres to the next year!

2 Likes

Three years? Wow, that’s amazing! Happy anniversary! 🥳

2 Likes

happy IFC anniversary! glad you are my recruiter! thanks for being a big help to me man!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! It is an accomplishment. I’m barely one year in IFC and I gladly prefer it to Facebook…as you say, it is not merely a community, it is a family.👏

2 Likes

Happy third anniversary! My two years is coming up very soon, and I have to say I’ve met so many people I would even call friends on this community! It’s awesome how well people can bond over their love of aviation!

2 Likes

You’ve made a huge difference, just one of the many reasons I chose you to be my IFATC Recruiter. Keep up all the hard work and I look forward to spending the upcoming years with you at IFATC!

2 Likes

What really warms my heart is how you evolved. You came here as someone who didn’t know much about aviation and who had a lot of troubles and you now are at the top of IFATC. That’s something to be proud of! I wish you the best in your future endeavours as someone like you really has the potential to go far in life.

1 Like

Congrats my friend! It’s great to have you here with us 👏

1 Like

Wow! Congrats! I’ll be completing three years this December. Makes you wonder how much you can accomplish in such a short time? 🤔

Thanks so much George, it’s a pleasure being your recruiter.

No worries. Thanks for the kind words. I’m sure all the recruiters are the best, as they are a great team to work with!

Thanks a ton Tyler! Have never loved Infinite Flight more than right now. Thanks for everything!

Not a problem mate. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Thanks Benny. Onward and upward!

Thanks so much. Time certainly does fly when you’re having fun!

No worries mate. If you ever have any questions or want to chat, you know where to find me!

Exactly right mate! I call this place my second family!

It’s crazy and awesome! That for sure is the best part about this forum.

Can’t wait to see you in IFATC one day in the future!

Thanks so much Philippe. You don’t understand how much those kind words mean to me. Thank You!

I’m glad to be here. Even if I do have to wake up at 5:50AM some days… Haha!

I’ve always believed that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to. One thing is to, always try your best. At the end of the day, as long as you have tried or done your best, then you can’t do any better than that.

8 Likes