My 2020 life update!

Hello and good afternoon to all!

I hope everyone, no matter where in the world you may be in, are safe and enjoying the quarantine; I just wanted to give you all a quick update regarding what’s been happening with my life the past few weeks:

I’ve been home since March 2nd, 2020, and ever since that day, I’ve been exercising 3 times a week and mostly just watching movies and spending time with family when I get the chance.

So far I have gotten no official word yet regarding my bootcamp ship date for the Air Force. Still optimistic, but very concerned that it could be delayed.

I really do appreciate all of you being in this community. IFC is a place full of professionals and newbie pilots that love being engaged with each other in conversations, and the IF team are doing an amazing job with the upcoming 777 update.

Also, happy 9th anniversary Infinite Flight! Rock on, and stay sharp. Love you all.

-Cyrus :)

5 Likes

Hey I’m sure it’ll happen just be Patient it’s crazy times now it’ll all pay off eventually. Stay safe.

2 Likes

I know. You stay safe too man. Appreciate the reply!:)

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing well! Thanks for your service, and have a good day! :)

1 Like

Hi there! Nice to hear. The forum, however, is not a chatroom. This is why this has been closed. Thank you!