My 1st Year of IFC!

Hello everyone! Today marks my first year here on this amazing community. Many of you might not know me & some of you may know me as the craziest pilot on IFC… cough @United403
But if you do or don’t, I would like to say what an experience this place has been! I joined out of curiosity and my growing interest for Infinite Flight. At the time I was the usual casual server pilot doing the normal chaotic airshows and taking off from taxiways above KLAX , but I always wanted to improve upon my skills and join the community to learn more. While my beginning was a little quiet, I found some friends on here that I love being around with. I’ve attended events and even managed to join @BreezeVirtual as a recruiter and pilot! If you asked me a year ago where I would be on here, I would of never guessed here. I want to thank everyone that I’ve met on here and have become close of friends with so… [ insert mass ping ] : @United403, @plane_guy12 , @Butter575 , @Thomas_Cunningham , @ThatOneFloridaAvGeek, @Mort, @VVESM4N, @Pilot_InfiniteFlight , @EastTexasAviationYT, @PhorzaSky, @Generic_Flyer, @Topgottem, @Flyin.Hawaiian, @Wonderousbuilder64, @anon36731834 & @DJW .
I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone and if I did, I’m genuinely sorry! But my gosh, what a year this has been on IFC. Here’s to another year on IFC…and dogfighting 737’s…and unexplainable flying-
I’ll be here for another hour explaining the questionable stuff but all that matters is I’m very happy I found IFC :D

-Neva

27 Likes

Happy first full yearrr!

1 Like

happy cake day 🥳🎉🍾 Glad to be part of this journey

1 Like

Happy Cakeday!
Good thing I reminded you ;)

2 Likes

que that glitched F-22 spinning gif

Happy IFC cake day!

3 Likes

Congratulations on one year, and to many more!

1 Like

i beg to differ lol
its been 1 absolute wild ride the last 365 days and some of the most entertaining 365 days at that!!

Ah yes… Where it all started after Butters first LAX flyout

3 Likes

Screen_Recording_20230226_210746_1

I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CA-

5 Likes

@Neva might as well share my [Very Redacted] Landing at KABQ

2 Likes

ah yes that’s the one!

2 Likes

Happy cake day friend!

1 Like

the forbidden landing?

The Very forbidden one

1 Like

I’ll be fair and choose not to show IFC that landing … for now

1 Like

lol how merciful

1 Like

If I’m being honest, I see myself as part of this but that one third cousin that they rarely feature…

But it’s fine, Happy cake day!

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Neva

1 Like

I’ll add ya in there don’t worry!

1 Like

Congrats on first year on IFC!!

1 Like

Happy cakeday!!! Haven’t seen you round lately, so here’s to another year on the forum! 🥳🥳

1 Like