My 1st landing!

I just got this game this 1st landing! That not Ryanair

it not letting me use vid I download for the flight sim

25 Likes

Welcome to IF ! I can’t remember my first landing as it was 823 landings ago but I do remember the amazing journey I have had these past 5 years!

2 Likes

Welcome to IF and to the community. I also started this year, so keep going;)

1 Like

welcome!have a good time in IF :)

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

landing is always a good thing. the alternatives aren’t particularly desirable, but it depends who you talk to

2 Likes

Congrats! My first landing was about 11 months ago when I flew from KLAX-KDEN on the United B763! It wasn’t Ryanair either, lol!

2 Likes

Welcome! I had my first landing nearly 8 years ago at KSFO in some aircraft. I wish I had a screenshot. Welcome aboard, glad to have you!

Welcome to IF and the community!!! I remember my first landing was in the shamu SW 737 lol!

Why would you delete such an amazing game? That IS sad news

1 Like

My first mobile sim landing was a ROUGH one. It was in the same plane (737-700) but with the Shamu livery. It was at Oakland International and I couldn’t stabilize my approach and bounced about 5 times but eventually I stoped. But after a few weeks a got much better, two years latter I’m astonished at how much better my landings have gotten!

1 Like

THts the point on mobile planes banks for no reason spawns at random airport still as I start pic try stall or bad landing

1 Like

Congrats and welcome to Infinite flight! You will be a pro in no-time.

1 Like