Museum of Flight experience (Seattle)

Two days ago I took a trip out to the Boeing facility to check out the cool stuff they had. I was really looking forward to it because I travelled 4000 miles just to see it in which it did not leave me down. And I was really pleased what it offered on the day all the history of the wright brothers all the aircraft used during wars around the world from every country. The one thing I was looking forward to see most was the 787 which did amaze me with the technology inside it and that the air from the outside is brought into the cabin during the flight through a Ram. And the Blackbird of course which can go over Mach Mach 3 I learned that the wheels on the back of the aircraft are made out of nylon and nitrogen because it would be landing at speeds of 200 knots or more and normal tyres would blow out. It was retired in 1998 after 20 years of service it was as well capable of flying at 85000 ft during reconnaissance missions over Russia back in the day . These are the pictures I took on the day I would highly recommend visting it aviation fans and space fans it was worth every penny it has a really nice gift shop as well with everything Boeing in it and nice model aircraft Gemini and sky marks.

Us Airways 737-200

M-21 Blackbird

787-8 Boeing test plane

British Airways concorde

KC-46

Merch I bought

18 Likes

I always enjoy going - I live about 30 minutes away from there. I’ll be there for Hops and Props!

1 Like

Very nice 👍

Although, I just want to correct you:

N787BX is a Boeing 787-8 test plane, not a 787-9.

N787BX

Also, the KC-10 is actually a KC-46A “Pegasus”

KC-46

KC-10

2 Likes

This meuseam is awesome. The stickers you got were pretty cool, when I went, I got a skymarks 1/130 Alaska 737-900 model.

1 Like

Thanks I changed it 👍🏻

1 Like

i went there and i made a thread on it too

1 Like

Yeah I looked your photos are unreal.

1 Like

thanks! Yours too (especially that SR71)

The merch you got is cool too

1 Like

Very nice!! I must go myself!

1 Like

Very nice. Went this last summer and loved it

1 Like

I was there twice and let me tell you:

I enjoyed both times! :D

First time I went there, I did the fighter jet simulation thing and it was very fun and my friend and I laughed a lot! :D

Glad you had fun as well! :D

2 Likes

Nice pictures! 👍

1 Like

Awesome man! Unfortunately I’ve never been to Seattle and the Pacific Northwest and I’m dying to go. Have plans going to SEA in the near future tho

1 Like

Yeah that was fun I did that with a A330 pilot the turning side ways on that killed me. And the controls were so sensitive as well even got a picture I’m too embarrassed to look at felt awful after it. 🤣

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.