Munich to London in 10 replay screenshots

。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・

MUNICH TO LONDON

D-AIZR, a six and a half year old Airbus A320-214 (now owned by Eurowings) is our choice today as we depart Munich bound for London on this very popular route. It was busy down on the ground and a very busy airspace all the way, with ATC working hard to get those flying machines to and from their destinations safely.

We have mostly business travellers on this aircraft today, some returning home to London and some on their way for a week of tedious meetings and Powerpoint presentations. It was a bumpy flight, with 110 knot plus headwinds to keep us company as so the seat belt signs remained fastened for most of the journey. Those 2 CFM International CFM56-5B4/P engines are powerful enough units and this is a small plane, so it skipped through the wind with ease.

It was a neat little route this, though if I’m honest not the most exciting flight ever. At least there were lot of other aircraft about to spot and try and get the best out of the scenery along the way.

If you wish to copy the flight plan, here it is as provided by SimBrief:

EDDM DM060 DM063 GIVMI ERNAS TALAL ERMEL INBED AMOSA IBAGA EDUDU OSBIT LOHRE 5006N/916E ADKUV LAMLA BATTY SUMUM LOGAN 5144N/124E TRIPO SABER BRASO D083L LAM 5129N/010W EGLL

Departure: EDDM (Munich Airport, Germany).
Arrival: EGLL (London Heathrow, England, UK).
Flight time: 1 hour 45 mins.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・

12 Likes

I really love that nose gear approach shot!

1 Like

Finally a post beside the A350 lol
Nice pictures!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure picture 5 is taken in Belgium. 🇧🇪😊

1 Like

It was - good knowledge! :)

1 Like

I live in Belgium, not hard to recognize… 😉

1 Like

You never stop amazing me… wow.

1 Like

I don’t know if it just me but the night pictures are now very beautiful…

1 Like

In the 5th pic, you can almost see the town I live in😅
I live near the Belgian/Dutch border🇳🇱

Great pics though😁

1 Like