Mumbai to Dubai

Hey Guys!
This is another one of my flights from Mumbai BOM to Dubai. Hope you like the pictures. Enjoy!

Flight Information
VABB - OMDB
777-300ER
Emirates
Training Server
FL350

Photos

Pushback started

ROTATE! off we go weeeeeeeee

Gear uuppppp!

I just realised that cruising and boring are rhyming words

Flying over the desert in Oman while descending…the sand looks very real ngl good job IF map developers

Airport in sight

About to land am I too low?..130ft right there in the above picture

Taxiing to parking, at my discretion

That’s it for this flight I will surely be posting more soon. Also check out my yt channel “That’s Incredible” it’s pretty new but yeah I might start making videos on Infinite Flight over there coz this app is really good. Pls do subscribe tho if you find my channel it really helps :p
Thanks!

17 Likes

😍😍😍 ….()

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

𝐎𝐦𝐠 ? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 !

1 Like

Yes absolutely right I went for a break and when I came back I saw this and so I remembered to share this moment here…yes when possible you can try and go there it’s near the UAE Oman border I guess not that sure but I think you should get this scenery anywhere above the desert near there

1 Like

Nice pictures! The sand looks absolutely amazing!

Btw that gear raise looks very late lol

Thank you very much

Yeah forgot that

1 Like

Lovely lovely photos, it seems like a great flight as well!

I hate to have to do this, but when posting in #screenshots-and-videos you need to read a certain part.

This part is about posting once every 24-hours. What this means is you post at “insert time” and must wait 24-hours until ”insert time” to post again.

Hopefully this makes sense!

2 Likes

@AlaskaAirfireball111 thank you so much for telling me this I was not aware of this rule I will surely adhere to this from now as I said I am new to IF community so if anyone sees that I’m doing something wrong pls tell me as I do not intend to violate or break any rules

2 Likes

I would say that not really. Would probably be 3 reds 1 white in real life. It usually for me works out well after I flair.

Btw very nice pictures! I’ve flown over those areas a few times before and they are absolutely amazing!

Ok…thank you for your views and thank for appreciating the pictures yes I agree that is a very nice are for good photos