Mumbai to Dubai

Hey Guys!
This is another one of my flights from Mumbai BOM to Dubai. Hope you like the pictures. Enjoy!

Flight Information
VABB - OMDB
777-300ER
Emirates
Training Server
FL350

Photos

Pushback started

ROTATE! off we go weeeeeeeee

Gear uuppppp!

I just realised that cruising and boring are rhyming words

Flying over the desert in Oman while descendingโ€ฆthe sand looks very real ngl good job IF map developers

Airport in sight

About to land am I too low?..130ft right there in the above picture

Taxiing to parking, at my discretion

Thatโ€™s it for this flight I will surely be posting more soon. Also check out my yt channel โ€œThatโ€™s Incredibleโ€ itโ€™s pretty new but yeah I might start making videos on Infinite Flight over there coz this app is really good. Pls do subscribe tho if you find my channel it really helps :p
Thanks!

17 Likes

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ โ€ฆ.()

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

๐Ž๐ฆ๐  ? ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž !

1 Like

Yes absolutely right I went for a break and when I came back I saw this and so I remembered to share this moment hereโ€ฆyes when possible you can try and go there itโ€™s near the UAE Oman border I guess not that sure but I think you should get this scenery anywhere above the desert near there

1 Like

Nice pictures! The sand looks absolutely amazing!

Btw that gear raise looks very late lol

Thank you very much

Yeah forgot that

1 Like

Lovely lovely photos, it seems like a great flight as well!

I hate to have to do this, but when posting in #screenshots-and-videos you need to read a certain part.

This part is about posting once every 24-hours. What this means is you post at โ€œinsert timeโ€ and must wait 24-hours until โ€insert timeโ€ to post again.

Hopefully this makes sense!

2 Likes

@AlaskaAirfireball111 thank you so much for telling me this I was not aware of this rule I will surely adhere to this from now as I said I am new to IF community so if anyone sees that Iโ€™m doing something wrong pls tell me as I do not intend to violate or break any rules

2 Likes

I would say that not really. Would probably be 3 reds 1 white in real life. It usually for me works out well after I flair.

Btw very nice pictures! Iโ€™ve flown over those areas a few times before and they are absolutely amazing!

Okโ€ฆthank you for your views and thank for appreciating the pictures yes I agree that is a very nice are for good photos