Multiple new videos and flight timelapses!

Hello!

I’ve been working on quite a few videos lately, but have just been too lazy to do the work and release them… Anyways, I finally got around to finishing some and have released 5 videos tonight, with 2 flight timelapses coming tomorrow 15 minutes before Infinite Flight’s official 21.1 video!!!

One video that I have released tonight is a Lufthansa A330 flight timelapse from Frankfurt to Austin (@suhas) . I start off parked at gate A66 in Frankfurt and arrive the same day into Austin-Bergstrom at gate 2. Our departure time is just before 10:30 am (CET) and we land right before 4 pm, at 3:53 pm (CDT), in Austin. The total flight time for our flight was 10 hours and 27 minutes.

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real-life route at the time of creation. The flight number is Lufthansa 468. It’s supposed to takeoff at 10:15 in the morning and arrive at 3:30 later in the day. The scheduled flight time is 11:15hrs according to flightaware.

SID: OBOK1E
STAR: BITER9

(Click on the picture to watch the video)

EDDF_KAUS_Thumbnail

And here are some of the other videos I released today…

Southern California Hops | TBM-930 | SNA-BUR-SNA

Southern California Hops | TBM-930 | SNA-BUR-SNA - YouTube

Departing Out of John Wayne | Southwest 737-800

Departing Out of John Wayne | Southwest 737-800 - YouTube

San Francisco IFATC Session | Ground & Tower

San Francisco IFATC Session | Ground & Tower - YouTube

John Wayne Airport IFATC Session | Ground & Tower

John Wayne Airport IFATC Session | Ground & Tower - YouTube

Casablanca (GMMN) to Beijing Daxing (ZBAD) | Royal Air Maroc 787-8

Casablanca (GMMN) to Beijing Daxing (ZBAD) | Royal Air Maroc 787-8 | An Infinite Flight Timelapse - YouTube

Abu Dhabi (OMAA) to Kathmandu (VNKT) | Etihad A321

Abu Dhabi (OMAA) to Kathmandu (VNKT) | Etihad A321 | An Infinite Flight Timelapse - YouTube

Alright, that’s it for tonight… or whenever you read this, but I hope you enjoyed or will enjoy :)

If you have any feedback or comments, just let me know below!
Have a great day!

9 Likes

Awesome video! I noticed you arrived from the south, and you flew right by the F1 track which is clearly visible at the 3:27 mark in the video. I love how you used the real gates and times. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Yep! I’m glad you enjoyed, I always try to be realistic (sometimes I fail) 😂

1 Like

Casablanca - Beijing Daxing is now released!!

Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu is also out!