Multiple Cockpits on the 757 (Addition of Steam Gauges)

Hello IFC, welcome to another feature request!

As everyone is probably aware by now, the 757 has gotten a major rework in IF. It is an AMAZING aircraft, but one key feature is missing: the steam gauges. The 757 was and still is known for it’s cockpit with steam gauges, but because of the dificulty on developing that cockpit, the team decided to use the digital one in ALL liveries, even though the majority of airlines used and still use the old cockpit.

My idea would be for the team to develop the older steam gauge cockpit, and add it to the specific liveries that have them, like they have done in the C172 and in the X-Cub.

Tell me what you think about the idea below!

Source

https://br.pinterest.com/pin/313000242830049649/

Yea, i’ll back this because I rly wanted to see the real cockpits added. But as the update is now out it’s like a -500% chance of this happening tho. :)

2 Likes

Thanks Leo!

1 Like

I voted! Hopes it comes! I am gonna challenge @PocketRishi and @AviatorDan to the best landing in cockpit view!

2 Likes

Wait, the XCub has steam gauges?!

1 Like

Yes it has

I don’t have the exact list, but I know the EAA one has them

Yupp based on the livery you pick.

Edit: That might only apply to the C172

1 Like

i would have voted if i didnt know the chances of this happening was below impossible

2 Likes

Vote Tuna

We can make it possible

1 Like

if u say so

1 Like

boom 4 votes

2 Likes

Ty tuna

@Keegan_Butler
Black and Gray: Digital (Screens)
EAA 50th: Analogue (Gauges)
Launch Edition: Analogue
Orange and Gray: Digital
Red and White: Digital
Yellow: Digital
Yellow and Gray: Digital

1 Like

I guess a smol bump doesn’t kill anyone…

Sadly out of votes tho :/

1 Like

You have my support. If this doesn’t happen in like a year @ me again and I’ll vote for it

1 Like