Multiplayer replay

The tittle says it all. Why is there no multiplayer replay? More importantly please add it.

4 Likes

This will probably never happen. It’s also been requested so many times, it can’t be available due to the fact, it’s live. Planes are flying everywhere, if you were to switch to replay mode, and switch back to live, you would lag so much, you would have to restart. Good idea, but it is pointless.

6 Likes

Plus, people can use it to teleport

2 Likes

Maybe after you finish watching the replay you HAVE to end your flight
?

3 Likes

Or it could be viewable after the flight ends (view the whole flight)

3 Likes

I agree - I’d like the option to replay even if that ends the session (I like to look over landings to see what I’m doing right or wrong :) ) - if it’s too hard to record other planes too, even just your own would do - though if it did record more it could be used to analyse and end dispute over those pilot vs atc arguments :) )

2 Likes

Recording feature for Live is coming though. So you can watch your landings after your session.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t get you

In real life pilots don’t press “Replay” to see how close they were to a perfect landing.

1 Like

Definitions of live is pretty much now, what is happening right now. Think of it as news, always live with a reporter talking, not recorded at all, just live, speaking right as you hear it in the studio.

If you get a replay you will not get that live feeling. That’s pretty much what rotate means :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Already discussed