Multiplayer Bug

Hey guys i have a problem with playing multiplayer it’s saying that i am disconnected everytime i played Multiplayer i restarted the game and its says the same disconnected my wifi is perfect its the game

1 Like

Have you checked your Internet first of all?

2 Likes

Yeah its perfect but thanx for help ☺️ im new in infinite flight

1 Like

Yes, sometimes if I leave IF for less then 1 minute then im disconnected

1 Like

This problem i had a lot of times 😂😂

1 Like

So weird like, if I accidentally press the home button and then I get back, I am disconnected

1 Like

What is your device? Also, are you using any other apps, leaving the app, or turning off your device?

@Filipe_Samuel_Braine there is a 15 second timeout.

3 Likes

Could you share a screenshot of the disconnect message you are receiving?

2 Likes

I get that too. However if you wait a few seconds your connection should automatically reset.

2 Likes

No, I really get disconnected, if I leave and then come back it says: Network error: disconnected

1 Like

Then it must be your network. It reconnects me every time. Sorry. Just thought I’d try to help.

2 Likes

Yes, I get you, but waiting doesn’t solve and isn’t the internet

1 Like

Yeah when i fly from klax to kjfk and a friend send me a picture then i return ,the flight is completely lost,😥😥😥😭😭

By chance do you have your devices power save mode activated? If so what device do you use (include year) and is it up to date?

1 Like

What is device save mode 😂

Im using a coolpad model M the year i don’t no

Just model M? There’s a few of coolpads with M.
If you have the M5 that would be a start, as if only has 1GB of ram. If you have the M7 which has 4GB there will be a few more questions.

1 Like

RAM is unrelated to a network disconnect issue.

@Zrhaynier_k13, judging from this:

You are experiencing a disconnect because you have exited Infinite Flight whilst mid flight. In the future, do not exit the app while it is in use or you will be disconnected from the online session.

If you want to respond to notifications or access a different application while online and flying, use a different device.

3 Likes

I misread the whole thing, because of how it was worded. I thought he was out and his friend sent him a picture of his flight and then when he got back it was lost. My fault. Sorry.

1 Like

No the problem is when i started a multiplayer game the game said me disconnected directly 😥